Discover Your Dream Home
Thank you for visiting my homepage! I hope you'll find the information useful to show you why I'm one of the top agents in the company, year after year. I will happily provide a list of past clients as references for the quality of work that I do. If you have a broadband connection, please check out the video resume. Feel free to call or email me with any questions, or to schedule a meeting.
In a nutshell, my specialty is in guiding you through all of the parts of the real estate transaction, whether as a buyer or a seller. Since I started in this business in 1998, transactions have gotten more and more complex; financing, title issues, inspections, and more take both time and experience to navigate successfully. I've been told that it's because I'm a "triple Virgo" (according to my astrologer sister), but making sure those details are handled correctly and in a timely fashion so that you have the outcome you're looking for.
Beyond that, it's important to know that my focus is on YOU. When you're looking for a home, or trying to sell yours, it's all about what you want, not what I want. Too many agents let their own biases come into play...you "should" or "shouldn't" want certain things. I disagree; the only "should" is that you SHOULD have an agent working specifically toward your goals. We'll discuss in detail what you're trying to accomplish, and if I feel I can help you achieve it, we'll lay out how to do that; no surprises. That alone will make your experience much lower stress and more enjoyable! And, you'll have honesty from me; if I feel you can't meet your goals, I'll tell you, and why, so that you can make an informed decision, rather than finding out months later that you were chasing fool's gold.
All of the above explains my professional success. I hope to meet with you and see if we can help each other to future successes for both of us!
- Multi-year top referral agent in Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Trainer of new agents in disclosure & contracts
- Top 10 Maine Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage broker
- Top 3% of all Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage agents
- Three-time Coldwell Banker International President's Circle member; current Diamond Sociaety member
- 2001& 2002 DeWolfe Chairman's Club Member
- RELO Gold Medal Award winner
- #1 CBRB Relocation broker
- Past instructor, Arthur Gary School of Real Estate
Education & Certification
- Member, Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
- New Homes Specialist
- Coldwell Banker International Previews Property Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- GREEN Council Member
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Publisher & Senior Editor, EasternSlopes.com
- Junior Achievement of Maine, Board of Directors
- Founding Member, Coldwell Banker Cares
- 2002 Maine Mountain Bike Association State Champion
Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.